I recently introduced Ethan (the supporting role at Flannelgraphs) more into the fabric of the website here. Coincidentally, I was also invited to join a linkup (something bloggers do to share the love, spread the goodness, give each other a shout-out and all that) where we ask our husbands questions and then answer them in a blog post.
An interview with our husbands, if you will. It should be fun. It’ll likely be short (and sweet, of course). And you’ll get to learn a little more about what goes on behind the scenes of Flannelgraphs and the Schwanke household. Always a juicy, er genuine experience. Let’s get started!
1. Who are you? “I’m Ethan Schwanke.”
2. What’s your favorite thing about my blog/blogging? “It excites you, you get to use what you’re good at, and you get to share your story. And you get to show off our awesome family.”
3. Do you have a favorite blog to read, if so, what? “Yours is the only blog I read.”
4. What’s your favorite thing about our life together? “Laughter, probably? I love that we have an easy marriage and get to be goofy together.”
5. What is one thing you want my followers to know about you? “That I’m not as cool as you are, but I’m pretty great.”
Aaand since those were actually the questions from last month’s linkup (oops…), you get a two for one! Here are the questions for this month:
We’re asking the guys this month what they wish their wives knew about:
1. Sexual intimacy and why it’s so important? “*eyebrow raise* I mean, touch is my love language. So I love getting touched. And it makes me feel wanted. Sometimes it feels nice to be sexually pursued.”
2. What household tasks that are important to you? “A clean kitchen floor. Tidy counter. The laundry is crazy wonderful how it falls off of my body and ends up in my drawer smelling nice. I like when you back me up and take out the garbage and don’t make a big deal about it. I like coming home to a clean home; not coming home to chaos is nice.”
3. Your own space: when and why you need it? “It’s always nice to get a few hours a week where I can work on something. Then I feel like I’ve accomplished something for the week and I get to use my tools.”
4. What refreshes you and speaks to your love language? “*smiles* Intimacy.”
5. Your childhood home? “You know everything about my childhood home. Also, it was awesome to have a big goat.” Ethan really wants goats. We haven’t had the room for them yet, but we will at our new place! Yay! I think…
To read more intriguing answers to these questions from other bloggers, check out the links below!